DREAMING about a music career?But not sure how to make it happen? Grab your FREE seat for the summit….
The music landscape for independent artists can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. It’s time to make a change and shift the future of your music NOW.
The Indie Musician Summit is an FREE online event for independent artists who want to develop their music career. There will be 25+ amazing industry guests, such as Tim Hart (Boy & Bear), Ned Dorman (Pozible) and Chynna Taylor (The Voice Australia) – just to name a few.
Hosted by Westwood Management, you’ll get amazing information by the industry experts themselves!
Open to anyone looking to start or develop their music career, the Indie Musician Summit is a FREE 3 day event, totally online and on demand, running November 27th -29th 2020.
The summit is brought to you by Melbourne based Westwood Management and the Virtual Music Manager and hosted by Kate Westwood.
More than 25 speakers will be bringing their best insight, experience, skills and knowledge to support and inspire indie artists and musicians in the growing and development of their music career.
- Free registration at www.indiemusiciansummit.com
- Totally online & on demand – November 27-29 2020.
- Each day has a different focus (Day 1 – Audience Building, Day 2 – Creative Development, Day 3 – Business Building).
- 25+ speakers including Tim Hart (Boy & Bear), Chynna Taylor (The Voice 2019), Andrew Khedoori (AMRAP), Cam Want (Music Director 89.9 TheLight), Ned Dorman (Pozible), Kerri Ho (The Songbird Tree) and many more…
- Attendees can join a private Facebook group to get to know other attendees, speakers and the host and build community ahead of the summit.
- If the summit is received well, it will likely become an annual event.
You won’t want to miss this summit, so take control of your career and jump on board. We can’t wait to see you there! THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!
And did we mention it’s absolutely FREE to register for the Indie Musician Summit??? Well it is!
Don’t miss out! Register HERE.
Keep up to date via Westwood Management on socials
With thanks to Westwood Management and Virtual Music Manager